Just submitted an update to Meds Tracker on the Windows Phone Marketplace. This one’s a little one but should be noticeable as it has a couple of features that I think should have been there from the beginning.
Here’s what’s new:
- List of meds is now sorted; next to be taken first
- Added colored icons that provide status on the meds in the list
- Bug fix: Instead of showing “1 day ago”, it now shows “yesterday”
- Show time it was last due if it was due today; if it was due yesterday or earlier it just shows the number of days overdue
- Fixed tile images to be better spaced