Calendar Calculator is a simple and easy-to-use app that lets you track and count down the number of days to a specific date of your choosing. It supports days (including weekend days) or just weekdays (business days). It’s great for counting down the days to holidays, trips, events, due dates, deadlines, or work milestones.
It also provides answers to a lot of questions you frequently have around dates. Ever need to know how many days are between two dates? What date is it exactly sixty days from today? How many weekdays till the end of the month? Calendar Calculator can provide answers to all of those questions in just a couple taps.
- Live tile support. Enable on the event you want to keep a closer eye on and it’ll show up on the app’s tile
- Tracks countdowns to an upcoming event, deadline, etc.
- Tracks days since an important historical or personal date
- Recurring events. Use on countdown events you always want a past and upcoming instance of in your events list
- Option to just count weekdays/business days or calendar days
- Calculate date given a start date and number of days to add or subtract
- Calculate difference between two dates; detailed answer includes total calendar days, weekdays, weeks + days, and estimated number of months
- Determine date given a start date and number of weeks to add or subtract
- Share list of countdown entries via email (for backup or sharing)
- Full support for international date formats and day names
- Supports Light and Dark themes
- Trial version supports tracking up to two events
View Meds Tracker on the Windows Phone Marketplace here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the FAQ page here.
Archive of Related Posts
See all posts about Calendar Calculator here.